We have been producing organic free-range eggs since 2004 and have learnt a lot in the process. Rest assured that you would be hard pressed to find a more nutritious, delicious, organic free range egg from a happier hen than ours. See Animals to learn more about our hen’s wonderful free roaming lifestyle.
Did you know that the nutritional information on an egg carton is only an analysis of the prepared feed that a chicken is fed? Several years ago we decided that for us, this was completely misleading because in addition to the high quality organic feed our chickens receive they also spend all day eating fresh grasses, legumes and bugs. There is no way to measure that daily!
It did make us curious though and we had our eggs independently tested by the Measurement Institute of Australia and they showed significantly greater Omega 3 levels and better Omega 3:6 ratios. If you haven’t tried our eggs, go and get some – they are well worth the trip!
About our Stockists
With such a strong demand for our eggs, we are able to service the Sydney, Canberra and our local Bungendore and Braidwood markets.
Where our eggs are sold:
Sydney & NSW
- Harris Farms Markets, various locations
- Foodlovers, Bungendore
- IGA, Braidwood
- Joe Papandrea Wholesale Quality Meats, Weatherill Park
- Mrs Watsons Organic, Cronulla
- Ofarm Organic Grocers, Manly
- Ofarm Organic Grocers, Warringah
- Organics Only, Kingsgrove
- Organic Plus, Erina
- The Organic Store, Bowral
- Queanbeyan Health Foods, Queanbeyan
- Vaucluse Fruit Shop, Vaucluse
- Warrah Farm Shop, Dural
- Whole Foods House, Woollahra
- As Nature Intended, Belconnen
- Choku Bai Jo, Curtin
- Eco Meats, Belconnen
- Go-Vita, Woden
- Market Health Foods, Fyshwick
- Mountain Creek Wholefoods, Griffith
- Organic Energy, Griffith
- Southlands Quality Meats, Mawson
- The Food Co-Op, Acton
- Wiffens, Fyshwick
Restaurants, Cafes and Bakers who use our eggs